Click the arrow to contribute to the specified fund.
USCA General Fund
The USCA General Fund is comprised of assets that support the general operations of the organization. Additionally, we support various activities with these assets, some of which are open-ended and others that are for a particular purpose. Some of the items are listed below.
- 2024 Golf Croquet World Championship.
- 2024 AC World Championship.
- The Champions Purse - Established to lessen the impact of tournament fees for winners of a Regional Tournament.
- Collegiate National Championship - Defray the cost of the annual tournament held in Pennsylvania at the Merion Cricket Club.
- Miscellaneous promotions and activities to benefit the sport of croquet.
The Lee Olsen Fund
The Lee Olsen Fund provides stipends to assist with the travel expenses of all members selected to represent the USA in international team competitions. We also provide assistance to all youth competitors in International events. Beginning in 2018 the Lee Olsen Fund designed and procured uniforms which are provided free of charge to any USCA members selected to represent the USA in international competition. This has resulted in an esprit de corps among our international players and helps to present a unified presence when they compete abroad.
The Lee Olsen Fund was established in 1985 to help supply the traveling teams with the proper uniforms and for traveling expenses. It was named for Lee Olsen, a member of the Westhampton Mallet Club and the Beach Club. The fund is instrumental in helping traveling teams and the demands continue to grow.